The PECB CMMC Foundations training course allows you to learn more about the structure of the CMMC model including CMMC levels, domains, capabilities, processes, and practices. You will also gain basic knowledge related to the CMMC ecosystem, the CMMC assessment process and methodology, and the CMMC Code of Professional Conduct.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam which. A PECB Foundations certificate demonstrates that you comprehend the CMMC model, are able to interpret the requirements for specific CMMC levels, and have the basic knowledge to help an organization in implementing and managing the requirements of the CMMC model.
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals interested in being part of the CMMC ecosystem
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the CMMC model
- Individuals interested in using the CMMC model
- Suppliers of the Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Industrial Base (DIB) and others seeking CMMC certification
- The Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course materials containing over 200 pages of explanatory information and quizzes.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
- The PECB CMMC Foundations credential is not approved by the CMMC-AB. It is a PECB credential that demonstrates the candidate's understanding and knowledge of the basic concepts of the CMMC model.
Upon purchase, customers will receive links to download their digital products in the thank