The ISO 31000 Risk Manager training course helps participants acquire the knowledge necessary and ability to integrate the risk management guidelines of ISO 31000 in an organization. It provides information with regard to the risk management principles and their application, as well as the core elements of the risk management framework and steps for a risk management process. In addition, it provides the basic approaches, methods, and practices for assessing risk in a wide range of situations.
Upon completion of the training course, you can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager” credential. The credential demonstrates your knowledge and ability to apply the risk management process in an organization based on the guidelines of ISO 31000 and best practices.
This training course is intended for
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk in an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in their organizations
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
- Training course materials containing over 300 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed to participants.
- An attendance record of 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.
Upon purchase, customers will receive links to download their digital products in the thank you page of the checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days. They will also receive email correspondence from our support team with further instructions for gaining access to our online educational platform, KATE by PECB.