By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure of the standard including information security risk assessment, treatment, acceptance, communication and consultation, and monitoring and review. They will also gain basic knowledge related to information security risk management based on other standards such as ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 31000.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, processes, and management approaches used in information security risk management.
This course is intended for
- Individuals involved in information security risk management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of information security risk management
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in information security risk management
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training course material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, examples, best practices, exercises and quizzes.
- An Attendance Record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.
Upon purchase, customers will receive links to download their digital products in the thank you page of the checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days. They will also receive email correspondence from our support team with further instructions for gaining access to our online educational platform, KATE by PECB.