Our strategic planning and engagement segment brings more than 11 years of combined experience planning, coordinating, and executing engagement around the world. From Latin America to Africa, we bring our unique expertise in diplomatic, military, and private sector seminars and conferences for more than 100 distinguished visitors from, at least, 60 Sovereign Nations. We have successfully orchestrated numerous high-level US Government officials’ visits such as Presidential, Secretary of Defense and Cabinet Secretary visits.
What We Offer
- Content and Agenda Development: We help you develop your engagement content and agenda ensuring that your goals are met.
- Support with Keynote Requirements: We help you acquire Keynotes and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) ensuring engagement relevance.
- Venue Selection: We work with you to select a venue that meets your engagement objective and budget.
- Logistical Requirements: We support you with all logistical requirements (food, drinks, audio visual, conference room, lodging, etc.) in order to execute a successful event.
- Planning and Execution of the Event: We help you plan and execute your event with professionalism and dedication.
- Deliverables: We will deliver a summary of proceedings, or an engagement after action report.
For more information, contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives to see how your company can beneficiate from our strategic planning and engagement services.
Strategic Planning and Engagement brochure